Triple A – Risk Finance is an independent and innovative consultancy firm specialised in risk management and actuarial science. Our clients are insurers, pension funds, banks and other businesses within the financial sector. Our head office is located in the Netherlands (Amsterdam), we also have offices in Poland, Spain and Belgium. As we recently opened our Belgian practice in Brussels, we are looking for an Actuarial Consultant Insurance.
Are you ready for a new challenge with plenty of growth opportunities? Starting at Triple A means that you will work in an environment where you get a lot of freedom and where you can become a specialist in your field. We are a young dynamic company where our core value is constant professional and personal development.
You will start in a team of Risk Professionals and Actuaries within the Belgian office of Triple A Risk Finance. The activities focus on the implementation side of the actuarial work, which means that you are working hands-on with risk models, numbers, programming and coding. You will develop new innovative propositions and tooling for our clients and work as a consultant on one or two client projects at the same time. Some examples of daily activities:
- Design, build, test and maintain financial cash flow models;
- Support with IFRS17 implementation projects;
- Solvency II related assignments, such as model development and validation, actuarial function;
- Regular reporting assignments (SII, IFRS, etc.);
- Risk Based and Demand Pricing projects;
- Assumption setting and calibration analysis;
- Support with M&A projects.
- You have successfully completed a Master’s degree within Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a Master degree in a similar quantitative field;
- You have between 1 to 4 years’ work experience within the insurance industry within life or non-life;
- Experience with at least one of the following: VBA / MoSes / RAFM / Prophet / VIPitech / ALGOFM / R3S / Tyche / Igloo / Remetrica / ResQ / IBNRS / Emblem / Radar / Earnix;
- Programming experience in at least one of the following languages C # / C ++ / SQL / Python / R / SAS;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are ambitious and eager to learn;
- Preferably IA|BE qualified;
- Fluent in French or Dutch and English.
We offer you a challenging position within a tight, young team of professionals in an ambitious, driven and no-nonsense organisation. We offer you the opportunity to follow courses and trainings that support you in your work. Personal and professional growth are central to our dynamic knowledge organisation.
Please apply by sending your resume and motivation letter by email to Lieven Lauwaert.
Lieven Lauwaert, Managing consultant Triple A Risk Finance Belgium
Phone: +32 477 53 61 22