Triple A Risk Finance is an independent and innovative consulting firm specialised in risk management and actuarial science. Our clients are insurers, pension funds, banks and other businesses within the financial sector. Our head office is located in the Netherlands (Amsterdam) and we have offices in Poland, Spain and Belgium, employing 150 consultants in the group. Since our client base in Belgium is growing, we are looking for an Actuarial Consultant – Life Insurance.
By combining an established leadership position in the Netherlands with a start-up philosophy in Belgium, we strongly believe that we can offer the best of both worlds to candidates eager to embrace a new challenge with plenty of growth opportunities.
At Triple A we are mindful of your development, both personal and professional. The selected candidate will benefit from a coaching program specifically designed around his needs.
You will start in a team of Risk Professionals and Actuaries within the Belgian office of Triple A Risk Finance. The activities focus on the implementation side of the actuarial work, which means that you are working hands-on with risk models, numbers, programming and coding. You will develop new propositions and tooling for our clients and work as a consultant on one or two client projects at the same time. Some examples of daily activities:
- Design, build, test and maintain financial cash flow and valuation models;
- Support with IFRS17 implementation projects;
- Solvency II related assignments, such as model development and validation, actuarial function;
- Regular reporting assignments (SII, IFRS, etc.);
- Assumption setting and calibration analysis;
- Support with M&A projects.
Your Profile as an actuarial consultant
- You have successfully completed a Master’s degree within Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a Master degree in a similar quantitative field;
- You have between 1 to 5 years’ work experience within the life insurance industry, health insurance experience would be considered as a plus;
- Modelling and/or user experience with Prophet;
- Solid Solvency II background and/or IFRS17;
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set and are ambitious and eager to learn;
- You are willing to work in an international environment;
- You have the right can-do and result focused attitude;
- You are not afraid of communicating simply on complex issues;
- Preferably IA|BE qualified;
- Fluent in French or Dutch and English.
We offer you a rewarding position within a leading independent consulting firm and in a locally small and young team of professionals where you won’t be treated as a number and where your entrepreneurial mind-set will strive. We are an ambitious, driven and no-nonsense organisation and we will offer you the opportunity to follow courses and trainings that support you in your work. Personal and professional growth are central to our dynamic knowledge organisation. Remuneration will include salary and fringe benefits. It will be adjusted based on your skills and experience.
Please apply by sending your resume and a brief introductory email to Lieven Lauwaert.
Lieven Lauwaert, Principal, Triple A Risk Finance Belgium
Cell phone: +32 477 53 61 22